October Theme: Family Traditions
October's focus is on family traditions. We are asked regularly from people all across the world what Mitchell liked to do, so this Seasonal Series is designed to help share some of his favorite things in hopes of giving you ideas for your own family.
Letters To My Son: Part 2 of 5
The second installment of this series focuses on a mother's journey to heal.
Storytelling With Mitchell's Journey
Learn an exciting new way of storytelling with your family.
3 Fun Traditions Mitchell Loved
Enjoy three fun traditions that started because of little Mitch.
October's essays will focus on family traditions that made a difference in our lives. We'll also explore some difficulties surrounding grief and emotional recovery.
- Happy Halloween [posted] - Mitchell's last Halloween and what he taught us about the value of giving.
- On Trouble & Discouragement [posted] - A look at the difference between trouble and discouragement.
- A Not-So-Ordinary Treasure [posted] - An unexpected discovery of something Mitch left behind stirs feelings of a little grief and a lot of gratitude.
- Audio Interviews: A Timeless Tradition [posted] - Tips on capturing youthful moments before they vanish. (see below)
- The Magic of Storytelling [posted] - An introduction to the Storytelling series.
- The Collateral of Loss [posted] - A look at the unintended benefits of loss.