Come and advocate for Duchenne directly with Members of Congress. Our annual Advocacy Conference continues to yield results for the Duchenne community.
Over the last 16 years Duchenne Advocacy has resulted in...
- A full and promising Duchenne drug development pipeline with over 40 companies developing drugs for Duchenne.
- Over $500 million in funding for Duchenne related programs at the National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and Department of Defense.
- A standard of care established for all those diagnosed with Duchenne, which has markedly improved the quality of life and extended lifespan.
We hope you can join us in DC. This year includes a meeting on Monday called the "Duchenne Patient-Focused Compass" meeting, with invited members of the FDA, and other federal agencies to hear directly from Duchenne patients and caregivers.
- Sunday, March 4th 3pm-7:30pm - Advocate training (Mayflower Hotel)
- Monday, March 5th, 10am-4pm - “The Duchenne Patient-Focused Compass”meeting (Mayflower Hotel)
- Tuesday, March 6th, 9am-5pm - Hill meetings - both House and Senate (Capitol Hill)